Saturday, September 8, 2012

How am I doing?

Right now I am trying to wrap up my dissertation, I need to start writing my dissertation anytime soon. I am looking for job! and still coping with life. I am planning to graduate next year and I need to wrap up what I have done so far. I have to put forward everything I have to impress the committee. I have grown enough to realize that impressing people is the hardest thing on earth. Especially it is even difficult if more than one is involved. There is no unique formula that can win the mind of everyone. Anyway, I working on putting everything together. I haven't start writing my dissertation though. I have to start it anytime soon.

The next big task I have to find a job. I am not sure how difficult or easy it would be but based on other people experience I can tell it not gonna be butter smooth. However, I still have difficulty to accept the idea that finding the job is very difficult in US. Maybe, that's because I never had trouble finding jobs before. Let's see how it goes with jobs. I am right now kind of trying to accustomed with the idea of job hunt, career fair, career center, etc. Hopefully I'll find a way out. I don't think that would be too difficult. The difficult part would be finding time for that.

Finally, life! I don't know why I have always trouble accepting what I am right now. I just don't get it. I am not love with my past. I am not big fan of the idea of living in past. If I don't like something I always look forward not backward. I never wish for undo, I wish for the solution that can solve my current problem. These days I feel very tired. I don't know why? Maybe I am stressed! But I am not sure what I am stressed about. I am having hard time paying attention to specific instructions. I never had problem before. I am sure it is temporary but I am not sure what causing it. Probably I need to learn work under stressed situation.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.