Monday, July 2, 2012

A word from heaven

My behavior with Lipa is little different compared to my behavior with other people. I noticed I have a tendency of giving her advice! What makes me think I have the right to give her advice! Interesting I am not a big fan of advice and personally I try not to advice anyone. I believe there exists numerous way of doing things and no one thing is right for all and there is no point of advice! However, I noticed I tried the tone of advice with Lipa many times. That's something interesting! 

I think one possible explanation could be I feel it is my holy duty to correct her, but technically it is not. I know personally nobody likes to listen to free advice. Another explanation could be, advice comes with governing position. I kind of think I am in the driving sit of our family and since I am in the governing position, I have every right to give her any advice! Third explanation could be pure relationship oriented. I do whatever I feel right things to do. So I kind of want her doing the same things; since I think those are the right things to do. Maybe I believe, if she does not do the right things, eventually both of us will suffer.

Another innocent explanation could be (which I think it is) we make so many decisions together for the family that sometimes any of us unknowingly crosses the boundary line of personal interest. I think this is the most plausible explanation. It could be cultural as well. In Bangladesh husbands are always in the driving sit and they feel they have the right to decide for their wife. So I feel it is my holy duty to deliver her the words from heaven that came upon me. In reality she is a different person and she may not like it like other people. If I am so considerate about other people what makes me so inconsiderate about her?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.