Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Don't hate me

Yesterday, my paper has been rejected from CIKM. Well, nothing new in their. My papers had been rejected before. But what is interesting is the comments. It seems like one reviewer really hated me and he didn't even comment anything about the paper rather he sort of comment on my overall character. Yes I mean 'my character.' Interesting thing is CIKM follows double blind review process and the reviewer  somehow manages to find me from my reference list and other things (I don't know why did he take such pain). And then he comment on my research not on my paper! It seems like he has some kind of hatred against me! I don't know what I did wrong to him/her but if I did any I am truly sorry. I had not intention for that. It is probably my ignorance not my intention. Please don't hate me.

1 comment:

  1. sounds interesting. I wonder if there is a protocol for reviewing. I mean there should be a defined boundary of what he can "review".

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.