Saturday, February 4, 2012

Going public again!

I have been thinking of going public again. It has been almost a year I have gone private. My best intentions was to hide from everyone. Why? It's a great question but I am not very sure why. Anyway I am planning to go public again. I have not decided when and why. This time I'll blog some tech post as well. I am thinking of establishing it as my profile. I am not sure how good it would be. I'll try to be more frequent from now.

One more thing this blog is kind of mixed, so not all topics are interesting to all topics are certainly interesting to me. I thing this kind of messy organization suits me pretty well. After all this is the blog for myself not for the readers. Well if so what is the point of a blog if there is no reader? This is a very good question but I think one important application of blog could be storage! However the appreciate the readers. They are my alternative eyes of seeing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.