Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sporadic obsessions!

My general exam oral presentation is tomorrow. That's okay, somehow I got the maturity of not worrying about exams. I stopped by blogs I follows. I came across Salehin's blog. Salehin was always one of the fascinating guys I always admire. Me and Salehin started our career almost same time. I joined Kaz and he joined couple of days later. Just to give a little context, he was my batch mate in BUET as well.

He was a friend of my friend; I believe Dew introduced him to me. I didn't know much about him. I was curious when I first learned, he disappear from his home. Wow! it was my dream, and now I found a guy who can do it! That's fist I started paying attention to him; later I learned he is a mountaineer as well! This guy is unbelievable; he does what I always dream of! What amazed me most was he does all of these quite effortlessly! Somehow I never could do all these! They are still my dream. My romantic dreams, one day I'll leave everything, leave everyone behind me. 

I was suffocated after six month or so after staring my first job! I started thinking I don't belong this place anymore. So I decided to choose another career for myself. Where I am going is a different story but I observed Salehin, he was amazing. He must have something that beyond my imagination. He was never tired of what his job. It's not that I didn't like what I was doing and he liked. I love software development more than he does, I just become frustrate of places I belong to after some time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.