Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Little little things, we call life!

How am I doing these days? It is kind of hard to define. I knew for what I was missing, what I want and how I want them; all of a sudden I got kind of confused: what really this meant to be? Is there really any purpose? Or is this a wrong question? Let say I have what I want, then what? I would want some more, and more and even more! But this is not how I imagined my life! Did I start early? Do I really have the maturity for real life, or does it really need a certain level of maturity?

I know what I am seeing is not right, but I don't know the right either! Is this 'right' stuff really exist? If not what our ancestors were taking about? Maybe it exists then? What happen to it now? I have so many questions to ask, so little time to seek for all of them. I don't know what I am doing here. I don't even know what my I meant to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.