Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween Parade

I went to Oklahoma City Halloween parade last week. It was pretty cool :) I love the concept of Halloween. In my country it would be too absurd for an adult to do something like Halloween. I don't know for some reason, adults in my country are pretty serious about everything. They never play silly. I even don't play silly. I mean it's fun to play something like this for some time. We don't have to be pretty serious about everything. I always heard it does not go with the people like your age, I think that's silly. We can play silly, we have life. Life is not all that serious. Maybe it is the time, I should think about my actions as well. I make life way more complicated than it meant to be. Why so serious?

Some pictures from Halloween parade

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.