Friday, October 21, 2011

Meeting with Dr. G!

I had a meeting with Dr. G this morning. I have an interesting relationship with her now. Most of the time, I discuss my ideas and she always tries to make something out of it! Huh! this morning I presented some formal definitions that I came up with last week. I did it for fun, at that time I was thinking formally define something could be fun and force me think carefully about something. But this morning when I presented it to Dr. G, she immediately recognize it as opportunity of publication and asked me come up with formal reasoning and applications so that we can publish it as paper! Is life so complicated? She destroyed the fun part of it :( Is publication only goal of human life? I hate publication! so much talking so few real work! I guess we have a name for it "communication skill." :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.