Saturday, October 8, 2011

Fighting!

We are fighting almost twice a week. I think it's gonna go up. We are really two different people, happen to be together. I am not sure what's happening, I am not happy, I am compromising with myself in every single moment. Am I making my life even more difficult? Maybe I am making my life complicated; now that I am coming into same conclusion again and again, I think it was never meant to be easier that what I have now. I think relationship is not for me, not any kind. I am not good at all.

Do I think too much? Is this the right way to have a relation? Am I wrong for my entire life. Is this meant to be this way? I hate any kind of relation. I am never good at any kind of relation. If lipa should listen to me about money management just because I am a good money manager, shouldn't I listen to her just because she is a good relationship keeper? I hate people, should really be in a small town live by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.