Thursday, October 27, 2011

Happy birthday, Shiblee!

How are you today?
I am okay, I am doing good

Seems like something is bothering you, otherwise you would not be here?
Well, I had a minor conflict of views with one uncle and he pointed out, I argue with small things and more often than not I disagree! It makes me thinking whether it is true, if true whether I should keep it or I should work around? I think I am almost convinced that he is right. I ask lot of question before taking it as my opinion and of course I pay meticulous attention on small things; now question is whether it is good or bad? right or wrong? Most cases I don't have faith on right or wrong, rather I see the problem opposite. I think whether this traits are appropriate for kind of work I am doing or kind of work I am planning to do? I think question is bothering me. I have one more problem, I cannot let something go easily. I tried real hard before accepting something and I tried equally hard before refuting something as well. hmmm...

Your problems sound innocent and even better, they sound like virtue?
Well, like I said, I don't believe in right or wrong; my craziest idea is everything is context dependent and if you drag them out of their context, there is not adjective you can attached to them. Even though the traits sound promising for a inquisitive individuals, you may find certain difficulty associated with them in real life.

Try to do some research! nobody in this world can tell you an unbiased story. End of the day, it is up to you which side you gonna choose.
I have even more crazy idea about right or wrong, I'll share those some other days.

Thanks to my blog, I think it helped really a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.