Thursday, December 9, 2010

Going back

I am going back home this 18th, wow!!! After almost two and half years, should I be excited? Yes I guess. I am not too much excited, not very sure why? I have a kind of life here and I grow some kind of relation with this new life, may be I am just afraid of the change :( Not good, I am getting older and older.

I almost forgot the map of Dhaka city :( Sometime I feel like human beings are more rigid than trees, they can really grow their roots deep inside the place they live. I have some kind of relation with Norman, may be it is not my home town but it is the town where I lived for last two years and half. I am a emotional packrat, I keep emotions forever. Well maybe not true! Actually I don't, I almost forgot some faces, those were very close to me. I really don't understand myself :(

According to Rassel, I am a big hypocrite, probably I am, I am a big hypocrite.  I don't have many things left on me. I cheat with myself, I cheat with everyone every moment but still I don't know how to cheat with life. If one thing is persistent in my life that is probably my feelings about my life. I always hate my life, I always feels very very pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.