Sunday, October 21, 2007

Road to be a man

Tentatively it was before my final exam in last semester. It was the most important time I have ever encountered in my life. Prior to start of my professional career it presents me almost factual essence of real life. The influence of that time reflects in my life so much that some time I think I became a one new after that.

I learn how to fight, fight against evil, the art of thinking; I tune my philosophy and so one. Almost everything I learn, I have to learn that from edge. And that is the reason they have strong influence in my later life. Rest of my life I just tried not to do same mistake again.

The most important things, I learn is nothing would wait for you, how important you would is not an issue. If you got a real opportunity you have to have used it right that time, at your own. No one will leave that for you for infinite time or no one will prepare that one for you. You may get several opportunities in rest of your life, but by the time you will lose few of your costly times. Choose the right things at right times is the most vital challenge.

Consequently, a very small mistake from you is becomes an advantage for your rival. And the very foolish one will definitely use that one against you, as because he is your rival. If he don’t have that much intelligence to use that against you, surely they never ever cannot be your rival.

Well, these are the things probably you have heard so much time that you become bore of that. But they are the fact, and from life what I have learned is all of those are repercussion of pretty simple thing. Never do something emotionally in real life, because almost every time it creates a problem for you.

I still don’t know why I always listen to my heart than brain. Every time it creates lot of difficulties for me. In Contrast, It gave me a sound mental peace that I never encounter in other ways. May be this is the only advantages of this. You have to trade of between these two, and I think this is not so easy. Almost every time I fail to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.