Monday, October 29, 2007

Blog born from Loneliness

This is well known philosophy that people those are lonely maintain dairy. At least some people believe on that way. Blog is a kind of diary. With the blessing of modern technology we are now maintain our diary in website so that people can read it and know about us. They can communicate with us through blog to relief from our loneliness for little bit of moment.

Now days, I am writing blog more frequently than before. Does it mean I am becoming lonelier day by day? May be, this is true. I am becoming lonelier day by day. May be this loneliness insist me to write blogs. Because, I don’t find anyone in my surrounding to whom I share my feelings and that’s why I write them to my blog with the intension of share them with thousands of people. Sometime time I feel I am so lonely that loneliness itself leaves me alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.