Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Babu is Back

Babu is one of my cousin resides in London back to home today. He is not only my cousin but more than that. He was my childhood fantasy. He taught me the way of thinking, diversity of life, how to be bad and how to be good too. Sometime I think he is my mentor, sometime best companion and sometime more than that.

We share lots of common interest like books, music etc. Most notify able common interest among us may be diversified, obsessed, freak and sick booklover. We like versatile type of writings. Both of us have a unique collection of book.

We spend lots of time together. Last time when he was in Bangladesh, we spend most of the time jointly. Sometime we wish if we were Gay then we could marry each other. Sad! We are not. I spend most of my noteworthy time with him.

He is my philosophical teacher. Almost always when are together we tune our philosophical thinking. Both of us are worthless philosopher too. There are very little things in haven and earth that we don’t bring out together. So, within very few days you will see us together in boulevard doing either authorized or illicit thinks. Oooooooooooops! My GRE, 15 Oct, FUCK UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.