Saturday, September 15, 2007

Version 1.1, Preview

I am lucrative product for Bangladeshi outsourcing software companies. But, I don’t want to be only a software engineer and I am trying to upgrade myself and make myself a lucrative product for US universities too. This will be my version 1.1, which will fit for both US university research project as well as Bangladeshi software companies.

This 1.1 is not released yet, this is just its preview version. When my analyze says that it is possible for me to go USA, it will be approved by client and after that when I will sit for the exam like GRE it will be beta release defending upon score, finally I will opt to the released version. I wish if version 1.1 becomes hit in the market, and the targeted market for 1.1 is US universities, but it will cover all version 1.0 feature.

Bonus feature, “always with clean shaved” is added with version 1.1. These feature already passed the QA cycle. Another UI related feature may add with the final release. Hopefully version 1.1 released to the public market at the end of the December’ 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.