Friday, September 14, 2007

Dependency & Responsibility

I never feel that I am capable to carry out any kind of responsibilities. In fact I hate responsibilities. Dependency is the term directly related to responsibilities. If you cannot carry out any responsibilities then you should not create any kind of dependency. If someone is dependent on you then you must take those responsibilities, to carry out this dependency. So that, I always try to do everything in such a way that no one will depend me any way.

Topu Bhai my project manager is a very shrewd person. He is infamous for his chocolate, an esoteric noun in KAZ software. Every time he got a new task, he made a tasteful chocolate with that job and gets done by anyone of our office. He believes that the office should not have any enslavement, without any one the office will run smoothly.

I take long time leave for GRE, from 15th September to 9th October. But at the very first day of my leave I have to come office, because our client has change some requirement, according to topu bhai it cannot be done without concern of myself. This is situation is very much digressing for me as an Engineering. I don’t why topu bhai allowed such a dependency on me. This is not acceptable from a project manager like him.

There are some people who believe that, make his surroundings dependent on him, and he will govern over everyone, a Europe like strategy. I never like such a strategy. I never want a single dependent person on me.

I am a reckless person. I want to carry this hastiness with myself until my death. Because this is the spirit of live this is the goal of my life. I want it push to the limit. I never want these sorts of dependency. I just say… “free me, free me, free me…”

1 comment:

  1. This information was really great and informative for me.I was looking this information over the internet.
    You will find me here

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.