Sunday, August 17, 2014

My first pair of Sunglasses

I never used sunglasses in my life. For some sunglasses used to give me weird headache. So, I avoided them all along. If I ever really needed one, I used to go for a cheap one and sort of used them as a disposable item. I had been in Oklahoma where we had 90 straight days in a year with temperature over 100F and hot melting sun, I grew up in Dhaka where sun shines almost 300 days a year but I never felt the need of a pair of sunglasses. I didn't even feel the necessity of a pair of sunglasses in Florida where you hardly see anybody's eyes. Life had a bigger surprise for me, I moved to Seattle where the sun almost never shines and guess what? I start using sunglasses. This summer I had to buy a pair of sunglasses because I couldn't not stand the sunlight. What a irony! You are only scared of the things, you were deprived for.

I need sunlight not sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.