Friday, August 29, 2014

MSN Messenger is shutting down

There is nothing new in that news. But this morning I opened verge and saw the message. I was thinking man I am getting old. This is the beginning of the end of our era. I remember my internet life begin around the same time as MSN messenger. I had numerous moments with MSN messenger. I even have MSN address that I still use. Not many people use that msn.com address. I believe Microsoft started using hotmail.com around 2001 or something like that.
I remember it was annoying many ways but it was still one of the best out there. Chatting gonna be pretty much obsolete within few years. Mobile messaging gonna take the place. That's why we see piles of messaging applications out there. Life goes on in a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.