Friday, July 4, 2014

A verbose 4th of July morning...

It seems like blogging is becoming less popular after mobile revolution. Interesting, now we have so many ways to write and so many apps to write with, but it became less popular. Or maybe it just me, start writing blog after few months and feel like everybody is doing the same. Anyway, happy 4th of July everyone.

I was browsing woot.com this morning and at the bottom of the page it ask for a survey. And the question was what is the best part of 4th of July? Fireworks? Day off? And few other things. I guess its day off for me now. Its always fun to have one extra day off.

I feel like I am writing after a long time. Blogging has always been fun for me. But nowadays it is hard to find things to blog about. So, I stopped writing. I am going thru that part of the life when nothing happens other than ageing. Sometime I feel like this will continue for some years and at some point I will realize I am an old man now. I have lived my life. I will start giving advise. It surprising human that most of the human lifes are utterly similar. Among all the diversity and friction we see among human being, they are just ridiculously shallow. Deep down inside we all are same. Not biologically but mentally and how we live our life.

Life is the most amazing thing I have. It always surprises me like it surprises rest of the 7 billion people on earth. After all these surprises I don't understand how come they are same? Is not it amazing!

Well enough of stupid rumblings. I am gonna go ant watch the stupid Germany vs France game. This will be the first time I will cheer for France. Hope they will be able to pull it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.