Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lost in time

Seems like I am really busy, am I? Why don't I feel the speed? Why don't I feel the thrill? I am not thrilled, I am not excited, I am not feeling the speed. What am I busy with? Office? Not really. I have a feeling, I am lost. Lost in myself. I have been looking for last few months. Not sure what is missing? We were watching a movie last, it was movie where the central character was a heroine. At some point a guy was saying to the heroine, "you heroines are all the same, if you have career you run for love, if you have love you go after career." Isn't it the same for all of us? Grass is always greener on the other side. I am not after greener grass, I am after myself. I am lost, lost in time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.