Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Washington Life

First week was pretty crazy. I had to cope with everything. Moving from a campus town in Oklahoma to the heart of the downtown of a big west coast city was quite shocking. And then start working for a corporation is a big jump as well. I think I enjoyed my first week. It was lot of work though. I am still working hard to cope up with everything. The transportation is driving me little crazy though. I can't drive because usually it takes about 30 minutes to park the car. I can ride the bus, but it is somehow not working very well for me because of road work.

My office environment is quite nice. I kind of enjoying it. People are interesting and cool. I met lot of cool people, I think my experience gonna be great. BTW, this is the last thing I am saying about my office. Unfortunately I am not allowed to write about it; well I am allowed but, there is a chance that might cause security breach. And so I have decided not to blog at all.

Washington is a beautiful state. Tons of places to go. I guess once I fix everything and get used to Washington life, I would have lots of places to go. Let's see how everything goes for me in future. The interesting thing about Washington is the road signs/instructions are on the top of silhouette of George Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.