Friday, June 15, 2012

Creationism is a scientific theory!

A youtube video popped up in the recommended video list today: 100 reasons why evolution is stupid. A guy I don't his name questioned the idea of theory of evolution and Big bang theory. It is not the video that interest me a whole lot, rather it the related video that interests me even more. it looks like another interesting theory came up from related video called "Creationism." Even more interesting than that some them actually claimed that it is a theory like theory of evolution, even beyond that it is a scientific theory! what!? Did I hear right? Creationism is a scientific theory? I am believer of the idea that sometimes science can be a religion; yes it happened many times in history. Sometimes some scientists are so obsessed with an idea that they sort of start believing that their theory is right unless it is proven wrong.

Anyway this is the first time I have heard that God is considered as a scientific idea. Wow! that's something beyond my imagination. Now I need to think about what I am doing! Interestingly I have listened some of their arguments and they seemed to be quite interesting. However, after listening to their ideas I kind of start thinking well this is not their fault. After little bit of thinking I kind of figure out an interesting fact, somehow scientists in the scientific community made the opportunity for them to call it a science. In last few years in some areas of science I have seen quite a few theory that spread over without any real experiments. Even worse some of them can neither prove nor disprove by any known experiments. If that is the case what is the difference between science and religion? I don't see any? If that is the case with some theories then no wonder creationism is a scientific theory. 

In a nutshell I am living in a world where I have to believe the idea of God is scientific; I believe I should not be surprised if I heard that Pope is the biggest scientist, wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.