Sunday, May 20, 2012

Social being!

No matter we agree or disagree, we human being are social animal; and as a social animal we need other people to live. I remember reading my middle school books where it says human being are social animal, although I didn't realize what that really means probably I realize now. Maybe it means "we need other people to survive." If I can't survive without other then probably it means I don't live alone either. My life is the contribution and coagulation of so many other lifes. If that what it means then we don't born alone, we don't live alone, may be we don't even die alone. Maybe our soul is a part of bigger soul. Maybe society is more than just a collection of people. Society is not lonely without us, we are lonely without society. 

In my life I have been thinking I an good by myself; but if I am part of something cannot be good without it. I need to be social so that I can survive. I met an extreme case yesterday. Let say his name is John. John is an average guy, or he is a guy like us but little bit introvert. Introvert people without some exceptions don't like to meet a whole lot of people. So our John kept isolating him from other people. At some point he starts believing he can't interact with other people. Interestingly our society never improvise people with anomalous characteristics. So our John was pushed even further. At some point he started fearing people; and society jumped in and made him even worse. Then our John started believing he has no quality at all. This is the death of a soul. So here is the story of our John. 

Could we do little better for our John? I bet yes. All we need to do is push our John out of his comfort zone and I believe we could find him flourish. All we need to show him that we are no better than him. All scholarly face out there is same as what he got. I know we won't do that. We would keep him pushing hard and smash him to the ground. 

Nature is selective. Human like animal form  society for better survivability and at some point we made it selective as well. I don't know whether this kind of multi-level selection procedure is good or bad but it does not feel good if you meet a John. Many of us never notice John is among us and he has everything we have. He doesn't deserve a soul death. I am an introvert person as well but the only difference between me ans John is: I know you loud people are no smarter than me, John doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.