Friday, January 13, 2012

Florida Road trip (Day III)

Initial plan was to visit Orlando possibly universal studio but then we decided we will visit all famous beached of Atlantic coast of Florida. However we could not do much because of our unprofessional planning. We spend some time in Daytona Beach, Cocoa Beach, a tiny beach near Fort Pierce. That's it. I think everyone enjoyed the beach day. Some of us enjoyed swimming in Atlantic. I am not a swimming person, technically I didn't even touch the water.

I had a little fight with Lipa that morning so the day was kind of off for both of us. I took some pictures but compared to opportunity it was negligible. Daytona, Cocoa all famous beaches! I just come up with little over hundred pictures. Anyway, the day was not that bad we had plan to attend night life of Ft. Lauderdale. Unfortunately it was Christmas day and everything was closed so we kind of spend time on Hotel room and Ft. Lauderdale beach.

Daytona Beach, FL

Cocoa Beach, FL

Christmas Florida road trip (Day III)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.