Friday, September 23, 2011

Blogger app

I just realized there is a blogger app exists for iPhone! At last google decided to release an app for iPhone. The very first thing that refrain me using that app is lack of horizontal keyboard. Ooops! There is no horizontal keyboard at all! If you rotate your phone 90 degree nothing happens! I am using iPhone 3GS. I don't know whether because of my model or the app was build that way. But regardless of that it is shame to such goof from Google. I expected better than that.

I am not sure but the environment does not look like it made for long post. I think they made it for tiny posts.

Other than that everything look good to me. I liked the minimalist approach. I absolutely love the orange color, although I am not big fan of orange, it goes pretty well with blogger. I have not published picture or other media yet. Let's try a picture:

I am not sure how it works yet. It looks like I have to publish the post to have a look at it.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it the app doesn't resize the picture so the blog can gone pretty ugly if special attention has not been paid.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.