Monday, June 27, 2011

My lonely blog!

I was thinking about writing something this morning and I came to my blog. I am amazed how hard it is to write something for me now. Things were same when I first started my blog and then at some point it was as easy as talking. I am feeling that block again. Interesting. I haven't really anything for long time and I almost lost my spirit of writing :( Well that's not good. I love to share my word with other people. What's the reason I can't write? My blog is private now; no one gonna read it anyway, is that the reason of my block?

My lonely blog is even lonelier now. I made it private! why? I was thinking may be I am thinking so much before writing anything and it would be easier for to write if I know nobody is gonna read it. But apparently that didn't work. Another thing is this blog is my friend for long time and it was my only companion of my lonely time. I think I have so many people now I forgot my best buddy! Life did the justice and brought back me to my old friend. I am still a loner but only difference is now I am surrounded by many people. I have to learn to be loner while in the middle of the crowd.

I love my lonely blog, it always embraces me, no matter when I come to it. I feel like I really did injustice to my blog. Every time I got something I set it aside in my oblivion but it never turned me down. I am the sinner! I turned it down, my lonely blog, my sweet lonely blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.