Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Microsoft Equation Tool

"Wow! Microsoft provide a new equation writer tool with Word 2007. I am gonna write my next article with it." - Don't be stupid like me. Trust me my friends it sucks more than the previous one. If you have to write one or two small expression, then it might be okay (not very sure :() but if you have to write plenty of mathematical expression you will be damned! You cannot imagine how slow it is, It sucks big time! The whole equation tool is a piece of crap, it's evil. Never ever try to use that. I don't know why my advisor loves MS word :(, this product should be banned officially.

3 comments:

  1. When will people (myself included) learn to just use TeX for these kinds of things? Knuth pretty much solved typesetting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why people (including me) want to try other things like word?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you try some online one? like http://www.homeschoolmath.net/worksheets/equation_editor.php

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.