Monday, January 25, 2010

What should I do?

I don't feel like going home, I don't feel like working either. I should go, where? Is there any place can go other than my apartment? My world become so small that it is hard to tell does it exist or not. I am feeling bad, damn bad!

How about if I go home by walk? Not a bad idea! May I would feel better. Now-a-days I feel suffocated everywhere. I need a bigger world. USA is a big country but very little place for me. I was thinking since evening where I can go and still the set is empty.

Well, I better leave the lab and walk around the campus. I can go Maruf's place :( not a good idea! I am tired of same people! Anyway, I am leaving :( don't know where I am going.

2 comments:

  1. If I'd read this when you wrote it, I would have suggested hanging out at the Kirkpatrick Manor.

    ReplyDelete

Please, no abusive word, no spam.