Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The relationship

I feel like the relationship I have right now is wrong! It is a very wrong relationship. There is nothing wrong with any of us, I mean both of us are okay but we are not for each other. We are trying hard to make it happen but for some reason I have a feeling that we both know it would not work. We are just very different. Do we know each other? Well little bit and I am not a big fan of knowing very well. I believe knowing well is a very good catalyst for breaking up and it at the same time ends the journey of exploration, so I don't wanna know my partner from the very beginning.

I feel like we are trying to glue up two different piece of materials together which are very wrong for each other. But then again we have gone so far that it's not easy to be apart now. I have no plan to break it up but I don't wanna break it. Even though I know it's not right, still I wanna have it. At least we'll end up with a thermostat. In fact no relationship is perfect for me. Let me see how far we can go from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.