Monday, November 1, 2010

Hypocrite

Dictionary.com explains the word hypocrite this way. Am I a hypocrite do I pretend something that I don't have? Yes maybe! It is hard to be truthful to everyone and everywhere. Well! may be it is easy but for me it is not. I would have ask a different question, why do I need to be truthful to everyone? Why can't pretend a virtue that I don't have? Human is basically a animal, if I hit someone he or she will hit me back, does it mean he or she does not have the virtue of not hitting a human being and therefore he or she should hit everyone!

Probably I got it all wrong; hitting back has nothing to do with hypocrisy. Well what is hypocrisy then? Hypocrisy is the name of pretending something that one doesn't possess. So where is the limit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.