Monday, June 28, 2010

Thesis defense

So I graduate! I have defended my master's thesis today. It was interesting. I did not have to answer many questions, hard to tell why!!! So far it went well. I have passed. I have everything done necessary for masters. So now I graduate!!! At least, I achieve something since I came here. Maybe, it is not too big thing, I know many many people did that before me and more will do after me but it is one of those good things those happen to me! So I celebrate!

The interesting thing about the graduation is the first question people ask is "What next?" True fully, I don't have any answer for that. It's hard to tell no plan. Even I have tried that today. I told one I have no plan yet; interesting, he replied why did I graduate then! I don't what to say! What should I say to this question? All I can say is I can't stay here forever and do research and bla bla bla... Anyway the good thing is I graduated and it took me little less than two years; so I am pretty much on time. It was my first preference, I wanted it done by time and I did it, so I am kind of happy.

Now I need to think what next? I have couple of options: 1) I can go back to home and come back later for PhD, 2) I can start my PhD here, 3) I can get my OPT and start looking for job, 4) I can just sit and do nothing, 5), 6), ... Very many options! I am confused at this point. I don't want so many options. Hopefully, I'll come up with something, something interesting! Right now all I want is to do relax! relax!! and relax!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.