Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cold & flu

This is the fifth time I got cold and flu this year (stupid!) Last year I was pretty good and this year I don't know why my body is not working. Something is seriously wrong. Cold and flu is fine but stupid runny nose is driving me nuts. I just can't concentrate on anything. This is not good at all. I have too many things to do and too few time to get all of them done. I feel little bit week these days, I don't know why (!?) Probably I should work on my nutrition too. I should not stand this too long.

The funny thing is this is the first time I am having vitamin tablets regularly but apparently no luck. I went to the doctor but she said I am all good but the stupid cold is coming back periodically. I think the culprit is my room. The heating system of my room doesn't work properly. I spent very few time there but last Sunday I spent the entire day and Monday I got cold !? hmmm... I think I should stay at my office, may be it would help! I just hate runny nose :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.