Saturday, September 19, 2009

How is life?

Lot of things happened in last few days. I become little bit irregular here. In fact I was little bit busy. Not busy really it is because of Ramadhan my daily routine got screwed. I was struggling to cope up with change. It’s almost impossible to synchronize. I think it will be okay from now on. Probably today is the last day of Ramadhan. I hope everything gonna be regular again.

The best thing happened is Adnan joined OU this fall and the worst thing happen is still he is looking for assistantship. We two move out to a new apartment. It is not as cool as the old one though. Anyway, it’s a tradeoff that I have to accept. I realized one thing; probably I got changed a little bit or in Rassel’s word I become more American. What even it is, the fact is the same. Life is not as it was before.

Another interesting thing is my professor is leaving OU. I am not sure yet what would be the immediate consequences of that, I hope I will be fine. So my time is pretty busy to cope with the new situations. On the top of that my stupid research! So! It’s crazy time. I took three courses again and this fall I have to go through a nasty process again. That’s the ugly part of the entire story. Anyway pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no abusive word, no spam.